This package incudes 2 hotel room nights in half board + visits with tasting of wines and Cavas(Spanish sparkling white wines) in four of the biggest cellars of naming Conca de Barberà, while walking in the middle of vines and of history of this incred
The price list included:
- At 2 nights for 2 persons to Vilaverd (Conca de Barberà) in the Hotel Cal Maginet to have breakfast and have dinner.
- Visit, tasting and breakfast in the family cellar Mas Foraster situated in the Mont Blanc. A commented tasting is planned around wines accompanied with a sideboard of tomato bread, delicatessen, cheeses and dried fruits, produced by the region. (Lasted 1,5 - approximately 2 hours).
- Visit and tasting in the family cellar Carles Andreu situated in the village of Pira and specialized in the elaboration of Cava(Spanish sparkling white wine), even if since a few years, it elaborates wines from native varieties. It was the first one to elaborate quality wines from the native(autochtonous) variety of the Conca of Barberà, the "Trepat". (Lasted approximately the 1 hour).
- Visit and tasting in the cellar Closed the Mont Blanc situated in Barberà de la Conca's village. This cellar was the first one to market bottled wines 20 years ago and it is the one today whose sales volume is the most important. A big part of its production is intended for the export. Works realized a few years ago allowed to create modern and functional premises. (Lasted 1 at approximately the 1,5 am)
- Guided tour of the castle of Comanda and Barberà de la Conca Ce's cooperative village proposes this cultural activity for one year. It is realized by volunteers of the village; the love which they carry in their earth makes of the visit a moment full of emotion.
- Entered for the visit of three monasteries of the Cistercian Route (Poblet, Vallbona of Monges and Santes Creus).
To end, we invite you to visit the museum of the rural life of the Espluga of Francol ì.
The price list does not included:
- Travel insurance - Transfers