Relax and Nature Break in La Garrotxa
Les Planes d'Hostoles. Garrotxa. Pirineu Girona
Take time out to relax and reconnect with nature in the Garrotxa countryside.
Pamper yourself with a 30-minute personalized massage, cosy up by the fire for afternoon tea and round it all off with a sumptuous dinner for two in our unique Art Nouveau hotel.
The break includes:
• 2 nights in a double room with balcony (subject to availability) looking out onto centenary
gardens and surrounding mountains.
• Leisurely breakfast with local products from La Garrotxa.
• Aperitif and dinner for two next to roaring log fire on the first night.
• Walk to the waterfalls or to the centenary oak tree with map and picnics.
• Afternoon tea for two.
• Two 30-minute, personalised, consecutive massages.
• Late check-out subject to availability.
Hotel Can Garay is an Art Nouveau hotel built in 1906 and is listed as an architectural heritage site being declared as a “Hotel-Monument” by the Catalan government in 2007.
It is a family-run hotel with 6 double rooms and a family suite . All the rooms look out onto the large, centenary gardens and feature all modern-day comforts. The hotel is located just 100 meters from the Greenway (Vías Verdes) bike trail, which runs from Olot to Girona and has a secure bike parking space equipped with tools and cleaning facilities.
The hotel is situated in the village of Les Planes d’Hostoles on the edge of the Volcanic Park of La Garrotxa and the Park of Special Natural Interest, Collsacabra. Visiting this unknown part of La Garrotxa, you will discover the pleasure of walking through the magnificent oak and beech forests and stopping off to contemplate the Brugent river, its beautiful natural pools, spectacular waterfalls and the wonderful array of the colours of the forest...
Good food "garrotxina" for breakfast and dinner.