Walking package of 3 hotel nights in half board. Luggage transfer between hotels included in the price.
Two days of hiking to enjoy the contrast between the mediaeval village of Pals and the coastal villages on the Costa Brava. You will discover a thousand and one unexpected landscapes. In the mediaeval village of Pals you will find styles that go from the Romanesque until the 18th century. From its mediaeval ancient quarter, its alleys and archways will make you relive ancient times. The Quermany Gros hill and its magnificent panoramic views will guide you towards the Far de Sant Sebastià, in Llafranc, an privileged lighthouse 167 m. above sea level, where the baroque sanctuary and the inn of the same name stand. From this point you will find your way through the Coastal Path and the little creeks. This is the sweetest spot on the Costa Brava where the mountains and the sea embrace small sea villages surrounded by golden sand like Llafranc, Calella of Palafrugell, Palamós, Sant Antoni de Calonge.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in Pals with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in Llafranc with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in Platja d' Aro with dinner and breakfast.
- Luggage transfer between hotels.
- Transfer from Platja d'Aro to Pals (last day)
- Taxi (Possibility to arrange. Consult prices)
- Travel insurance
Good to know
It is advised to bring comfortable walking clothes and a swimsuit.
- From April to October.
- Possibility of tailored package.
- For bookings, please fill in the form on this page.